Do you wonder where a person is or what they are doing when you are not around?
If yes, now you can easily find it out by listening to their phone’s surrounding sounds. You can use the Ambient Voice Recording feature of a tracking app to easily record all the surrounding sounds and voices.
It will help you to know what a person is doing and who they are talking to. This feature is available with the FreePhoneTracking app. You can use this app to enjoy this feature for free.
What is Ambient Voice Recording?
Ambient Voice Recording is an advanced phone tracking feature that helps you to listen to phone surrounding sounds. This feature helps you to remotely turn on the phone microphone and record all the surrounding sounds.
In order to use this feature, you need the FreePhoneTracking app. It is a free tracking app that is compatible with android and iPhone. You can use this app with both types of phones.
When you use the Ambient Voice Recording feature, it will help you to remotely and secretly record phone surrounding sounds. You can then play the recording to listen to the sounds.
The best thing about this feature is that you can set the timer for recording sounds. Once the recording is done, the microphone will turn off on its own.
This feature is very useful for monitoring employees. You can use it to see what your employees are doing in meetings. Apart from that, you can use it to know what your kids are doing and who they hang out with.
Why need Ambient Voice Recording?
- Remotely Record Voice: You can use this feature to remotely record all the surrounding sounds and voices near the phone. You don’t need to be near the phone or touch it to record the voices.
- Set Timer: It will help you to record all the sounds by setting up the timer. You can easily record sounds for a minute as well as for an hour.
- Record Sounds Secretly: The best thing about this feature is that it helps you to record all the sounds secretly. No one will come to know that you are keeping an eye on them.
- Listen to Recordings: Apart from recording surrounding sounds, you can even play the recordings to listen to what’s going on near the phone.
- Save Recordings: If you want to keep an important recording on your device, you can easily save it in the hardware.
- Date & Time Stamp: You can use this feature to listen to all the surrounding sounds with date & time stamps.
How to Listen to Phone Surrounding Sounds Using FreePhoneTracking App?
If you want to listen to phone surrounding sounds, you can use FreePhoneTracking App. It is a phone tracker app that comes with an Ambient Voice Recording feature. You can use it to record and listen to phone surrounding sounds. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to use the app.
Step 1: Install FreePhoneTracking App on Android
In order to listen to android’s phone surroundings, you need to download and install the FreePhoneTracking app on the phone. You have to visit the website to download and install the app at download.freetracking.app.
Step 2: Sign Up with FreePhoneTracking App
The first thing you need to do is, sign up for a tracking account with the app. You need to use the signup option to create your phone tracking account. You will need it to access the feature.
Step 3: Log in to Account
Once it is done, you have to go to the website and login into your phone tracking account.
Step 4: Select Ambient Voice Recording Feature
In the end, you just need to use the Ambient Voice Recording feature to record and listen to phone surrounding sounds.